Thursday, July 4, 2019

Dale Steyn Joins Euro T20 Slam as a Marquee Player

One of the great bowler South Africa ever produced, join Eruo T20 Slam as a Marquee player. This announcement were by made by Dale Steyn himself on Eruo T20 Slam official Facebook page.
The video message was just of 17 seconds, you can read the transcription given below.

"Hi everybody, it's Dale Steyn here, I am just want say, I am so excited for Euro T20 Slam being a marquee player. "

This is all what he say in his say in his video he said in his video message.


He is currently playing only Test cricket for South as he retired from white ball cricket this year.

"I will be trying to get to that World Cup (in England). But after the World Cup I don't see myself playing white ball cricket for South Africa. By the time the next World Cup comes, I will be 40" He said.

This will be interesting, how the young experienced batsman will face and react to his pace. A very good luck to batsman of Europe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment